This train the trainer course provides delegates with the skills required to deliver in-house Equality and Diversity training sessions to other members of staff. Learn the skills needed to deliver training which recognises the negative impact of discrimination and prejudice, but also identifies positive strategies that foster equality and diversity for the benefit of all.
Course Content:The following topics will be covered:
- Raise awareness of discrimination legislation and its implications
- Dealing effectively with bullying and harassment
- Raining awareness of cultural issues in the workplace
- Promoting diversity
- Avoiding discrimination in recruitment and selection
- Equality issues in procurement
- Performance monitoring and impact assessments
Train the Trainer Elements:
- Teaching methods
- Learning styles
- How people retain information
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Dos and don’ts
The course is delivered in 1 day and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Important Information:The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the CQC.
To reach our team, call free on: 0129 360 2391