Our online AET course is ideal for those looking to work in the education sector. This course will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan teaching sessions and motivate learners, and how to assess and give constructive feedback.
Course Content:The following topics will be covered:
- What does your new role involve?
- Responsibilities and boundaries in education.
- Appropriate and successful teaching methods.
- Teaching those with different needs.
- Planning a teaching session.
- Motivating your audience.
- Varying methods of assessment.
- Keeping records of internal and external information.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Important Information:Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 weeks to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
To reach our team, call free on: 01293 602 395