Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly PTLLS) is an essential introduction and licence for anyone wants to work and teach in 16 education sectors. It is an ideal qualification for those who have no previous teaching experience or qualifications, as well as those who are already working in the education sector who would like to gain an officially recognised qualification.
Course Content:The following topics will be covered:
- What does your new role involve?
- Responsibilities and boundaries in education.
- Appropriate and successful teaching methods.
- Teaching those with different needs.
- Planning a teaching session.
- Motivating your audience.
- Varying methods of assessment.
- Keeping records of internal and external information.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Important Information:Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 weeks to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
To reach our team, call free on: 0333 2126 845
To reach our team, call free on:
0333 2126 845