This 1 day course will equip delegates with a genuine working knowledge of infection control issues, as well as the teaching methods and public speaking skills required of an instructor. This course will ensure your organisation meets recommendations underlines by the CQC and will benefit from having an infection control trainer on site.
Course Content:The following topics will be covered:
- Definition of infection control
- How individuals become infected
- Different types of germs and infection
- Health Care Associated Infections (HCAI)
- The importance of infection control and the management of HCAI
- How to wash hands effectively and appropriately
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Prevention of infection
- The importance of policies and legislation regarding infection control
Train the Trainer Elements:
- Teaching methods
- Learning styles
- How people retain information
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Dos and don’ts
The course is delivered in 1 day and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Important Information:The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the CQC.
To reach our team, call free on: 0370 2187 646