This train the trainer course ensures delegates come away understanding how to operate an abrasive wheel with the knowledge of the health and safety risks associated with it. By the end of the course the delegates will also gain a range of teaching methods and public speaking skills required of an instructor.
Course Content:The following topics will be covered:
- PUWER regulations 1998.
- Apply HSE regulations.
- Statutory requirements.
- Types and characteristics of abrasive wheels.
- Manufacturing abrasive wheels.
- Abrasive wheel machine parts.
- Operating speeds for abrasive wheels.
- Guards, rests and accessories.
- Dressing and balancing.
- Specific mounting produces.
- Hazards and preventative measures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Inspection, testing for damage and reporting problems.
- Handling and storage.
Train the Trainer Elements:
- Teaching methods
- Learning styles
- How people retain information
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Dos and don’ts
The course is delivered in 1 day and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Important Information:The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the HSE.
To reach our team, call free on: 0333 2126 845